Documents, authorisations, credit registration
General information including those for the application for graduation, supervisor (tutor), thesis preparation. Click to download
Complete procedures concerning the online submission of the application for graduation are indicated at this page. Please note: the digital copy of the thesis is sufficient, please contact opponents (contro relatori) to know if, for some reasons, they also want a hard copy.
IMPORTANT: this is a “internato di tesi“, this is NOT a “tirocinio”. Those students who are going to start the internship for thesis in a laboratory that is not part of the University of Pavia, like those in the Hospital San Matteo, in Mondino or Maugeri, must follow the steps reported below. The completion of these steps is compulsory to have the authorization to begin the internship and to start the health insurance.
Students must fill two documents.
- download the form found at this link Click to download;
- find a supervisor inside the teaching board of Biology,
- the supervisor inside the teaching boards (from point 2) must sign the document from point “1”,
- fill with the information of the institution where you will carry out the internship
- send the form to the Student Secretariat via direct line (https://a1700.gastonecrm.it/filo-diretto/#/login) at least 15 days before starting the internship. Full instructions are indicated in the form. The Student Secretariat will complete the steps necessary to start your health insurance.
Students, who are about to graduate, at least 10 days before the closure of the booklet (that is the deadline for the registration of all activities), must send by email to the President of the Teaching Board (firstname.lastname@example.org) their study plan and the declaration of acquisition of credits relating to the teaching activities mentioned above, duly completed and signed by the supervisor of thesis.
The President of the Teaching Board will provide for the verbalization of the activities within the established times. The declaration forms can be downloaded at the link: https://dbb.dip.unipv.it/en/education/useful-informations-guides-and-forms > CFU acquisition modules for thesis intership, other knowledge, free choice activities (Laboratory) > Modulo CFU - Laurea Magistrale in Molecular Biology and Genetics/CFU form - Master's Degree in Molecular Biology and Genetics
Note: the credits of the internship for experimental thesis of the second year (24 CFU) will be automatically registered at the end of the course after the thesis defense.
Note 2: credits associated to informatic skills or "Other activities" only need to be registered, there is no course to attend.