Timetables are available on this page
- October 31, November 1
- December 8-9
- From December 23 2022 (included) to January 8 2023 (included)
- From April 6 (included) to April 11 (included)
- April 24-25
- May 1
- June 2
-> INFORMATION ON CLASS ATTENDANCE AND EXAMS (pdf file) <-
Classes and exams, II semester
Lectures: as for the I semester, lectures will take place on premises. Records of lessons will also be available.
Exams: exams (written and oral) will take place only on premises. In case of restrictions due to Covid the student can ask the Professor for taking the exam online. A dedicated form must be filled out.
Graduation exams: graduation exams take place on premises. The Director of the Department can approve the request to take the graduation exam online.
Learning material can be found on these two platforms. Professors can use these platforms to communicate with students and provide links for streaming.
- Kiro platform (THIS VERSION OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE CLOSED, PLEASE START USING THE “NEW KIRO PLATFORM” [SEE BELOW])
- New Kiro platform
- Easter Holidays: lectures are interrupted from April 14 to April 19, 2022. The last day of lecture is April 13, lectures will restart on April 20.
- On the following days, lectures are suspended: April 25, June 2, June 3.
- Summer break: the university is closed between August 13 and August 21, included
Classes for I year, II semester 2021-2022
Classes for II year, II semester 2021-2022